This is my sister’s hot artichoke dip recipe. She said she would give it to me if I told people its called “Mimi’s A Dip” ~ her name is Mimi.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
1 bread round – (unsliced). I like using the San Francisco Street Bakery’s olive bread (a yummy bakery down the street from us) but a sourdough or some other good bread will work too.
2 jars of marinated artichoke hearts
1 cups of mayonnaise
1 cups of shredded Parmesan cheese
I’m a dip too so these are my additions:
optional: lots of garlic
optional: a can of black olives
- Drain the artichoke hearts (and olives) and chop them very fine (in a food processor if you have one).
- Mix with the mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese (and garlic).
- Cut into the sides and hollow out the bread round so that it is now a bowl.
- Cut the inner part of the bread that you took out into pieces and put them around the round on a pan.
- Fill the hollow in the bread bowl with the artichoke mixture.
- Bake in the oven at until heated through and top is beginning to brown.
- Serve with some extra crackers.
1 thought on “Mimi’s A Dip”
Hi Gabi I got the Mimi’s dip recipe. And it’s a great way to dip…James
PS I Remember your roommate Catherine now I’ve seen her.