Here is my answer:
- Sweet, serious, good sense of humor.
- Hard worker.
- Likes calculus – almost did a minor in physics with calculus but didn’t when he found out it would take an extra year of college.
- Pretty quiet.
- Used to be VERY shy as a little kid – until he discovered acting at 9
- Loves to read, loves music, theater, ballet, opera.
- And his cat Linus.
- He can cook! And bake. He has been vegetatarian since high school.
- Quite healthy. Gets a good bit of excersize. Walks or bikes to work usually. Learned rock climbing.
Of course I know I’m a bit biased. But he IS all that and more.
1 thought on “A friend asked me tonight “How would you describe Noel?””
Hey Gabi, fancy being my mother-in- law? 🙂 E