Aaron Dixon is the Green Party of Washington State candidate for U.S. Senate
Green Party of Washington State (GPoWS)
Aaron Dixon’s campaign message:
- End all Military Occupations Now!
- End the Drug War!
- Repeal the Patriot Act. Stop all infringements of civil rights of Arabs/Muslims!
- Repeal NAFTA/CAFTA. Support Fair Trade!
- For Universal Single Payor Health Care!
- Fight Corporate Domination of our Elections!
- Guarantee Full Rights for Immigrants!
the heretic “Don’t Let the Pros Con You”
Ten Key Values of the Green Party – Originally ratified at the Green Party Convention in Denver, CO, June 2000.
1. GRASSROOTS DEMOCRACY
2. SOCIAL JUSTICE AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
3. ECOLOGICAL WISDOM
6. COMMUNITY-BASED ECONOMICS AND ECONOMIC JUSTICE
7. FEMINISM AND GENDER EQUITY
8. RESPECT FOR DIVERSITY
9. PERSONAL AND GLOBAL RESPONSIBILITY
10. FUTURE FOCUS AND SUSTAINABILITY
Read more good information on these Ten Key Values of the Green Party
The Real Difference:
Q. What’s the difference between the Democrat and Republican parties?
Q. Do they represent your interests and values?
Which party represents your interests?
Democrats talk about the different policies, positions, and priorities we’d see from a Democrat in the White House versus a Republican.
Most Democrat and Republican politicians – including Clinton, Gore, Kerry and Bush – hold similar positions on major issues – and that’s why we need a real choice at the polls: a party that gives power to “We the People” instead of powerful corporations.
If you look at where the candidates and parties stand on the issues you can see that the Democrat and Republican parties are in basic agreement on most issues OR they
agree to ignore important issues.
Judge for yourself – compare with Green positions:
The Real Difference including an excellent Issue Position Comparison