The staged reading of Alec’s screenplay “The Backside of Nowhere” based on the book by the same title is
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
7:30pm – 9:30pm.
5729 Lakewood Towne Center Blvd.
It is a one night only free event.
The screenplay is for a full length feature film.
It is being directed by Scott C. Brown and features a dozen of the best actors in the South Puget Sound region.
- Scott C. Brown – Pops Lawrence / Fat Man
- Deya Ozburn – Melissa Baker / Young Melissa / Teen Girl #1
- Mark Peterson – Murabbi “Freight Train” Taylor / Cop / Reporter
- Elliot Weiner – Man #1 / Player #1 / Announcer-News Anchor / Doc Duval
- Chris Cantrell – Man #2 / Player #2 / Sheriff Randy Moss / Young Randy
- Jenifer Rifenbery – Woman #1 / Bar Girl / Jasmine Jones / Teen Girl #2 / Nurse
- Alex Smith – Young Man / Guard / Weatherman Donny / Bo Bergeron
- Bryan Bender – David Lawrence / Young David
- Christine Goode – Mary Beaudreau / Young Mary / Nurse #2
- Jennie Jenks – Sue Ellen Patterson
- Syra Puett – Shelly Lawrence
- Luke Amundson – Narrator
Here are a few video clips from the first run-thru on 05-22-11:
Alec’s blog post about it here: